1946 Banff-Lake Louise T-shirt (Adult)
During the late 1800’s, skiing was introduced to Canada as Norwegian visitors and immigrants alike brought with them ‘wooden boards’. Made entirely of wood with a metal binding plate and leather straps, these devices were affixed to the feet enabling travelers the ability to traverse the broad, snowy landscapes of the Rocky Mountains and beyond.
Please specify border color during Checkout. (default border color is Black)
- 100% Ringspun Cotton or 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend.
- North American fit. Ladies style is tapered.
- Super-soft material, minimal shrinkage.
- Image stretches and does not peel.
- Image softens after a couple of washes and becomes highly breathable
- Allow for 1/2" - 3/4" shrinkage in the width and length. Garment will only shrink once after initial wash.
- Vintage wooden shipping crate available.
- Image printed on front of shirt.