1943 Wings Over Canada T-shirt (Adult)
1943 brought cereal lovers Kellogg’s Raisin Bran and allergy sufferers Benedryl.
It was during this era of firsts that the Canadian Pacific Railway launched Canadian Pacific Airlines when they bought several small northern bush airlines and established initial services to several large Canadian cities. Their operation grew quickly as they expanded to include flights to many European, South Pacific and Asian destinations.
- 100% Ringspun Cotton or 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend.
- North American fit. Ladies style is tapered.
- Super-soft material, minimal shrinkage.
- Image stretches and does not peel.
- Image softens after a couple of washes and becomes highly breathable
- Allow for 1/2" - 3/4" shrinkage in the width and length. Garment will only shrink once after initial wash.
- Vintage wooden shipping crate available.
- Image printed on front of shirt.