1913 Calgary Stampede T-shirt (Adult)
1913 was the 2nd year of what would become the Calgary Stampede. This stunning piece of Stampede history features the founders of the Stampede, main attractions and the ever-classic horned skull.
- 100% Ringspun Cotton or 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend.
- North American fit. Ladies style is tapered.
- Super-soft material, minimal shrinkage.
- Image stretches and does not peel.
- Image softens after a couple of washes and becomes highly breathable
- Allow for 1/2" - 3/4" shrinkage in the width and length. Garment will only shrink once after initial wash.
- Vintage Calgary Stampede themed wooden shipping crate available.
- Image printed on front of shirt.