At Rocky Mountain Vintage, we do more than just bring great, old vintage stuff to life. We also perform a whack of custom services using state-of-the-art technologies. Give us a call to discuss your needs today.
- Trotec Speedy 400 80W CO2 flatbed laser with rotary attachment for cylindrical engraving
- 39"W x 24"D x 12" vertical with passthrough capability of 39"W x unlimited length
- custom engraving from 125 dpi to 1000 dpi
- custom cutting: textiles, wood, cork, leather, paper, acrylics, etc. Anything but metal.
- permanent metal marking: industrial metal marking on most metals
- Direct to Garment print technology (EPSON F2000) printing in CMYK and White in high resolution. Includes light or dark automated application of pretreatment fluid, curing, and packaging to your specific needs.
- LED print technology (OKI 941C) prinig in CMYK and White and Clear. Transfer sheets and foil overlays also allow us to produce imagery in metallics (gold, silver, copper, etc.), neon colors, felt/flock of various colors, holographic, glow-in-the-dark, etc. Prints can be transferred to many different substrates (wood, mugs, textiles, glass, metal, leather, etc.)
- Typical substrates we work with include: T-shirts, hoodys, ball caps, banners (textile or vinyl), cups/mugs, wood, leather
Graphic Design Services:
- Graphics clean-up to prep imagery for printing or lasering
- Graphics development from concept through to final design
- Exporting/Importing of many different formats
- Two industrial machines allow us to sew many different materials and leather up to 3/4" thick
Contact us here to discuss your needs.