1914 Calgary Stampede T-shirt (Adult)
This poster features Florence LaDue (a.k.a. Grace Bensel), wife of Calgary Stampede founder, Guy Weadick.
Florence was a gifted vaudeville performer and trick roper both competing and performer for over 31 years and retired undefeated as World Champion Lady Fancy Roper.
- 100% Ringspun Cotton or 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Blend.
- North American fit. Ladies style is tapered.
- Super-soft material, minimal shrinkage.
- Image stretches and does not peel.
- Image softens after a couple of washes and becomes highly breathable
- Allow for 1/2" - 3/4" shrinkage in the width and length. Garment will only shrink once after initial wash.
- Vintage Calgary Stampede themed wooden shipping crate available.
- Image printed on front of shirt.